A pioneer of lightweight tailoring, Italian label Boglioli creates suits and sportcoats with a soft construction for a natural look.
Boglioli’s "K Suit" is crafted of burgundy and navy micro-check-weave virgin wool appropriate for warmer weather. Made in Italy, it features a two-button closure, unpadded shoulders, and a slim fit.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm with a 39.5”/100cm chest circumference and wearing a size 38 Regular.
- Jacket. Slim fit. Two-button closure. Side vents.
- Notch lapels with stitched buttonhole. Pick-stitching.
- Angled welt chest pocket. Besom front pockets. Tailor-ready sleeves.
- 29" center back length (approximately). Drop 6.
- Lined at sleeves. Two pockets at interior.
- Trousers. Flat front. Extended-tab waistband with notched back. Belt loops. Belt prong keeper loop.
- Side on-seam pockets. Besom back pockets.
- 11" rise, 31" inseam, 14" leg opening (approximately).
- Zip fly. Jigger button. Hook-and-bar and button closure.
- Creased legs. Lined to knee. Tailor-ready hems.
- Available in Burgundy/Navy.
- 100% virgin wool. Lining 1: 50% cupro, 50% viscose. Lining 2: 100% viscose.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.
Boglioli "K Suit" Virgin Wool Two-Button Suit Style. GGZU311326197438 X0CeX6O0